Gentle Capucino Bolu Recipe. With Aroma Coffee, I use Cappuccino Goodday. Because I like most with steamed cakes because it's also tender. Suitable for Breakfast, Nor a hungry snack hit.Gentle Capucino Bolu Recipe. I want to share it for you all.
- 100 grams of wheat flour.
- 120 grams of sugar.
- 50 grams of margarine [dilute].
- 4 eggs.
- 1 tsp sp.
- 1/2 baking soda.
- 1 sachet of capucino coffee [I use torabika].
- Sufficient vanilla.
- Melt margarine and set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, sp and baking soda until fluffy.
- Add the flour to the egg mixture while sieving, then add coffee, vanilla and margarine. stir well.
- Pour into a pan that has been smeared with margarine and sprinkle thin thin flour, baked until cooked.